Compaholics Competition Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Compaholics Competition Forum

Compaholics - Online Competition, Games, Bingo, Lotteries & Lots Of Prizes To Win For Free!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

competition entry forms / post cards round robin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tallcoolone

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2011-03-17

competition entry forms / post cards round robin Empty
PostSubject: competition entry forms / post cards round robin   competition entry forms / post cards round robin EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 5:24 am

i have been running 40 + round robin groups for 5 years or more

membership is free

http://theroundrobin.freeforums.net/

the site is also a competition site where you can post competitions. It has 100s of comps, either email, www or postal

This is the new home of the Round Robins, anything else is just a pale spanish imitation. Its basically a pass the parcel. When the music stops, you unwrap it , take out any entry forms you want, add any spare you have, though that bit isnt essential or required. Then you wrap it up with fine paper and string and send it on its way.

When you join the Round Robin , you will get  a pack of entry forms , and a list of 6 names and adresses. I send the pack on to the first address , then in a day or 2 , you send it on to the next on the list. people add and take away as it continues on its journey. Then last on the list , sends back to me. I then refill it and send it round the group again

You need to tell me if you move house or go on holiday. Apart from that there are no rules.

You can put anything in the packs , thats useful to compers. . Pens , money-off coupons, postcards, envelopes. If there are lots of leaflets with just details of where to send texts or postcard entries, dont send them all in the pack, just send a couple for info for rest of group.

All the packs are forwards packs , unless it has a great big black  BACKWARDS on the bottom of the address list. If they are forwards packs , they go from me, to member number 2, to member number 3, to member number 4, to member number 5 , to member number 6 . Then number 6 sends the pack back to me. But by the time the packs have been round the group, they are usually fairly empty by the time number 6 gets them , so im trying to alternate the packs. If a group has had a couple of forwards packs, you will find the next one will be a BACKWARDS one . a backwards one is the same, but it goes , from number 6 , to number 5 , to number 4 , to number 3, to number 2 and then back to me

If there are any entry forms that need posting in in-store boxes, just fill in your details  and leave in the pack. When i get the pack back , i will post the forms in whichever box/ store it needs to go in.

If you havent had a pack for a while, contact me and i will see if i can find where the pack has got stuck.

Membership is free

For more details  email me andyjmorris2004@yahoo.com

or go to http://theroundrobin.freeforums.net/

and request membership

Last edited by tallcoolone on Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:24 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
tallcoolone

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2011-03-17

PostSubject: Re: competition entry forms / post cards round robin   competition entry forms / post cards round robin EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 8:46 am

ive set up a new site

http://theroundrobin.freeforums.net/

free to join
Back to top Go down
paws4thought

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2013-11-09

PostSubject: Re: competition entry forms / post cards round robin   competition entry forms / post cards round robin EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 5:37 am

just joined, thank u
Back to top Go down
john1

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: competition entry forms / post cards round robin   competition entry forms / post cards round robin EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 4:31 am

hiiii... A great news for every one a new apps called Export Whatapps contact its an mobile app comes in Google play store..
Its working for find and connect the active users .
Its low of cost.......to promot our product in market
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: competition entry forms / post cards round robin   competition entry forms / post cards round robin Empty

Back to top Go down

competition entry forms / post cards round robin
Page 1 of 1