Compaholics Competition Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Compaholics Competition Forum

Compaholics - Online Competition, Games, Bingo, Lotteries & Lots Of Prizes To Win For Free!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Win one of two copies of Just Another Love Story on DVD...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
m365d

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Win one of two copies of Just Another Love Story on DVD... Empty
PostSubject: Win one of two copies of Just Another Love Story on DVD...   Win one of two copies of Just Another Love Story on DVD... EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 4:47 am

To celebrate the launch of our new website and the release of Just Another Love Story on DVD, we have two copies to give away.

All you have to do is register on our new site.

More details and to enter: http://www.m365d.com/?page_id=616

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
drea_girl

drea_girl

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-10-08

PostSubject: Re: Win one of two copies of Just Another Love Story on DVD...   Win one of two copies of Just Another Love Story on DVD... EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 2:27 am

i would like to join... i wanna win that
DVD.... alright alright... i am going to join....
i'm gonna win... i can feel it!!!! hehehe
Back to top Go down
m365d

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Win one of two copies of Just Another Love Story on DVD...   Win one of two copies of Just Another Love Story on DVD... EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 2:40 am

Unfortunately, the competition is now closed and winners have already been picked!

Please still sign up with the site though as more competitions will be added in future.
Back to top Go down
allisa

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Win one of two copies of Just Another Love Story on DVD...   Win one of two copies of Just Another Love Story on DVD... EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 12:17 am

I had missed a very nice opportunity. I wanna to be in this competition if it will be again in future. I had missed this chance because I had recently join this forum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Win one of two copies of Just Another Love Story on DVD...   Win one of two copies of Just Another Love Story on DVD... Empty

Back to top Go down

Win one of two copies of Just Another Love Story on DVD...
Page 1 of 1