Compaholics Competition Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Compaholics Competition Forum

Compaholics - Online Competition, Games, Bingo, Lotteries & Lots Of Prizes To Win For Free!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cylex UK Review Contest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
caroline_cantal

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-09-29

Cylex UK Review Contest Empty
PostSubject: Cylex UK Review Contest   Cylex UK Review Contest EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 2:28 am

Win 500 Sure Prizes & 1 of 3 iPhones 3GS

There are 500 Sure Win Prizes supplied by Cylex IKM Internet Kaufmarkt GmbH Germany consisting of poker sets(102), darts(96), webcams(103), Hannah Montana Packs(99), USB sticks(100).

Besides the 500 guaranteed prizes, there is also a fantastic chance of winning the super prize in this Cylex Creative Competition. Everyone wants one, now is your chance to get one of the three 3GS iPhones.

In order to receive a Sure Win Prize all you have to do is to fulfill the following conditions:

* be a Cylex Community member,
* sign in and write at least 20 reviews about products, services or companies from our Business Directory,
* successfully invite at least 5 new users to join the Cylex Community who are to be included in your Cylex friends list.

Please visit http://www.cylex-uk.co.uk/info/contest.html - read all contest rules and start winning sure win prizes.
Back to top Go down
louisconnor

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Cylex UK Review Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cylex UK Review Contest   Cylex UK Review Contest EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 5:50 am

hey! Be a winner of a great prize Smile I succeded. I won a great poker set at this contest. I'm looking forward to play poker with my friends.
Good luck!
Back to top Go down

Cylex UK Review Contest
Page 1 of 1