Compaholics Competition Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Compaholics Competition Forum

Compaholics - Online Competition, Games, Bingo, Lotteries & Lots Of Prizes To Win For Free!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WIN The Ultimate Entertainment Upgrade worth £1500

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
oscar_oscar

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-04-08

WIN The Ultimate Entertainment Upgrade worth £1500 Empty
PostSubject: WIN The Ultimate Entertainment Upgrade worth £1500   WIN The Ultimate Entertainment Upgrade worth £1500 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 4:21 am

King of Shaves are running a comeptition through their new game King of Air Guitar.

The link to the comp is: http://highscores.killerviral.com/enter/kingofairguitar/

Their blurb:
Throw out that crackling old tape deck and stop squinting at that old black and white telly because King of Shaves is giving you the chance to win the ultimate entertainment makeover for your bedroom, lounge, garden shed or wherever you fancy.

The prize includes:
42" Flat Screen TV and Cinema Surround Sound System.
Playstation 3 Console.
Fully loaded Audio and Gaming Reclining Arm Chair.
Mini Fridge to keep all your drinks and snacks cool whilst you’re relaxing.
Plus we'll even throw in (well, not literally) a cool glass stand to display everything on!
Back to top Go down
Solace

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-12-24

WIN The Ultimate Entertainment Upgrade worth £1500 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WIN The Ultimate Entertainment Upgrade worth £1500   WIN The Ultimate Entertainment Upgrade worth £1500 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 10:02 am

This sounds pretty awesome. I just happen to be an excellent air guitar player, and seriously think I might have a shot. I'm definitely gonna have to go for it. Thanks for the information.
LCD HDTV
Back to top Go down

WIN The Ultimate Entertainment Upgrade worth £1500
Page 1 of 1