Compaholics Competition Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Compaholics Competition Forum

Compaholics - Online Competition, Games, Bingo, Lotteries & Lots Of Prizes To Win For Free!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The best Online Competitions ever?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
slopshop1

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2011-10-05

The best Online Competitions ever? Empty
PostSubject: The best Online Competitions ever?   The best Online Competitions ever? EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 4:27 am

Hi friends..I would like your opinion! After months of wasting my time on various prize competitions i realized there is one massive problem with all of them! There are so many entrants you never stand a chance of winning!
Look at the Breakfast TV Phone in competitions. When i try to enter i might have to phone 50 times before i get through.
With so many people subscribing and only 1 winner, what are the realistic chances of winning??
So i decided to start my own Prize Competition site where (in my opinion) every body has a real chance of winning the top prize.
At 100to1shot.com we guarantee That there will never be more than 100 players/contestants in any competition.

So with never more than 100 people to compete against and 80% of all revenue being paid out in Prizes we believe we have created the Best Online Competition ever.
We would love to hear your opinions!
Many thanks
100to1shot.com
Back to top Go down
slopshop1

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2011-10-05

The best Online Competitions ever? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The best Online Competitions ever?   The best Online Competitions ever? EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 4:42 am

Forgot to mention we are running a competition to win an IPad 2 at the moment.

Entry is £20 but there will be a MAXIMUM OF 50 CONTESTANTS this competition...
so that's an IPad for £20 for 1 in 50 lucky contestants.

Tell me if you don't think that's a good deal?
Back to top Go down

The best Online Competitions ever?
Page 1 of 1