Compaholics Competition Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Compaholics Competition Forum

Compaholics - Online Competition, Games, Bingo, Lotteries & Lots Of Prizes To Win For Free!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Win a brand new mini for pence (text comp)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sedge1979

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-07-06

Win a brand new mini for pence (text comp) Empty
PostSubject: Win a brand new mini for pence (text comp)   Win a brand new mini for pence (text comp) EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 7:29 am

Hi!

I received a e-newsletter yesterday from Bargain Booze (they do some fab comps - nothing to do with my love of wine or anything like that - honest!) and they've launched a new text to win competition where you can win a brand new mini! It's a reverse auction type thing, so the lowest unique bid will win, texts cost £1 plus your standard network rate which isn't bad considering the value of the prize! All you need to do is text the word BID followed by a space and your bid in pence to 82100 - I've got a unique bid at the minute! Smile

If text comps aren't your bag then they've got a re-tweet competition running for £25 worth of gift vouchers too (this one closes tomorrow).
Back to top Go down

Win a brand new mini for pence (text comp)
Page 1 of 1