Compaholics Competition Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Compaholics Competition Forum

Compaholics - Online Competition, Games, Bingo, Lotteries & Lots Of Prizes To Win For Free!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Win: a gorgeous food and wine hamper!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
claireslight

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-12-15

Win: a gorgeous food and wine hamper! Empty
PostSubject: Win: a gorgeous food and wine hamper!   Win: a gorgeous food and wine hamper! EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 8:48 am

Want to be in with a chance of winning a gorgeous healthy food and wine hamper just by answering one simple question?

In the New Year, health-conscious people everywhere will be clearing out the Christmas treats cupboard in favour of healthy alternatives – but on which day are you most likely to start your January diet?

We need your help to find out when ‘Diet Day’ is; and, in return for answering our one simple question, you’ll be entered into a competition prize draw to win a stunning healthy food and wine hamper – perfect for helping you get back into shape after the festive season!

To enter the question and be in with a chance of winning our amazing hamper, visit http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/C395PZF today.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Dharma

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-12-24

Win: a gorgeous food and wine hamper! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Win: a gorgeous food and wine hamper!   Win: a gorgeous food and wine hamper! EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 10:42 am

This sounds great. I actually am looking to start eating much healthier in the New Year. It will be a challenge, but I plan on cutting MSG's completely out of my diet, and begin eating only 100% organic foods. I think I'll enter and take a shot at winning the food and wine hamper. Thank you.
www.charbonos.com
Back to top Go down

Win: a gorgeous food and wine hamper!
Page 1 of 1