Compaholics Competition Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Compaholics Competition Forum

Compaholics - Online Competition, Games, Bingo, Lotteries & Lots Of Prizes To Win For Free!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Win Social Media Design Prizes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
daddydesign

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-20

Win Social Media Design Prizes Empty
PostSubject: Win Social Media Design Prizes   Win Social Media Design Prizes EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 11:38 am

Social Media Design Contest

Enter now for your chance to win a FREE 'Custom Facebook Tab Design' or 'Custom Twitter Background Design'

Prizes

We are presenting 3 winners with 1st, 2nd and 3rd place prizes, as listed below.

* 3rd Place: A Daddy Design T-Shirt. We will request the winner’s mailing address and shirt size upon winning.
* 2nd Place: A custom designed Twitter background design created by Daddy Design. (Value $250)
* 1st Place (Grand Prize): A custom designed Facebook static FBML tab design created by Daddy Design. This custom-designed tab will include full xhtml and css customized and designed to your personal, company, or bands suiting. Page can also include and not limited to a Facebook share button, bio/about section, video and contact info. More details will be presented to the winner. (Value $1000)

Go to link above to enter!!
Back to top Go down
Dharma

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-12-24

Win Social Media Design Prizes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Win Social Media Design Prizes   Win Social Media Design Prizes EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 10:47 am

This sounds perfect for me. I love designing custom facebook tabs, and my custom Twitter background design is pretty good, so I think I may have a real chance of winning this one. Will definitely enter. Thanks for the post.
Facebook Analytics
Back to top Go down

Win Social Media Design Prizes
Page 1 of 1